Re-manufacture / Refurbish / Repair
Refurbishment and Remanufacture
X2 Connect specialise in the remanufacture and refurbishment of previously used product
Our service offering includes
- Extensive expertise and experience in testing, verification, repair, refurbishment and renewal
- Refurbishment and repair of mechanical parts
- Testing, refurbishment and repair of electronic components and pcbs
- Technical assembly
- Bespoke design services for alternative replacement parts when required (obsolescence / new legislation)
- Extensive purchasing and supply chain experience, sourcing parts or 3rd party services from a range of “partners” built up over the years.
- Fault trend analysis
- Full item tracking
- Comprehensive parts management capability
- Computerised asset control for all stored equipment
- Software management providing customer on line data information
Utilising our remanufacturing services increases our customer’s profitability in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way by making use of their existing resources rather than manufacturing new product.
Our process involves dismantling, cleaning, restoring, replacing, repairing
and testing the component parts before assembly and testing of the final product to its original design specifications.
The final product looks and operates as a new product. X2 Connect's product remanufacturing team take great pride in recovering old or damaged product and returning a fresh new product to our clients.
Where original parts are no longer manufactured or can’t be manufactured cost effectively X2 Connects sourcing team will
exhaust our resources to find the correct parts or where appropriate design new tooling, reverse engineering product or find alternative components.
Re-manufacturing benefits vs buying new
- Extended life-time of current product ranges
- The remanufacturing process allows for shorter lead-times and lower minimum order quantities
- No expense relating to the swapping out of their product lines.
- No expense relating to training employees on the use of new product.
Examples of products that have passed through our remanufacturing process
- 25 year old payphones
- Gaming Machines
- Vending Machines
- Coin handling mechanisms upgrading to take new coins
- Payphone Kiosks, complete restoration of the iconic K6 Red Telephone Box